martes, 24 de junio de 2014

If I...

If I have homework for the weekend I won´t go to the movies.
If I have an exam for Monday I won´t go to the park.
If I have a warning I wont go out with my friends.
If I am punished I wont go the beach.
If i don´t have homework, I will go shopping.
If I don´t have any test I will go to run.
If I have bad notes I won´t go to my friends house.
If I have good notes, I will go to a resrtaurant.
If I have problems at school, I won´t go to the theater.
If I´m not punished I will go to swim.
If I don´t have problems at school, I will go to the hairdressing.
If  don´t have a warning, I will go to a trip.
If don´t have homework, I will go to the zoo.
If I don´t have any test, I will go to the spa.
If I´m punished I will clean the house.
If I´m punished, I won´t watch TV.
If I have a lot of homework, I won´t play
If I don´t have any homework, I will sleep peacefully.
If I have good notes on maths, I will go play.
If I have a lot of warnings, I won´t go out.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario