martes, 18 de noviembre de 2014

A day I will remember

The day I will always remember was the day of the travel to Cuzco.
When I arrived at the airport, my friends were talking. When I was doing the check in at the airport, Giannina gave me my DNI. When we were eating at the airport, Giannina took us a lot of photos. When I was eating a donut, my friend was eating a sandwich. When I was waiting for get in the other part of the airport, my mom gave me some money. When I was taking some photos, Luis called us for get in the plane. When I was siting at the plane, a Chinese turist talked to me about Cuzco. When the plane was flying, the TV of  the plane turned on. When the stewardess was giving us the food and drinks, I went quickly to the bathroom. When we arrived to Cuzco, I noticed that I don´t had my money.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario